Coconut Honey stuffed Paneer Potato Pattice. A crispy outer and a soft interior, makes stuffed potatoes with paneer a perfect starter! roasted potato cases are stuffed with a delectable mixture of cottage cheese spiced mildly with green chillies and interspersed with cashews and raisins. Sour cream makes a great accompaniment for this delightful snack. Grate purple yam into a bowl.
Add crushed black peppercorns, cashewnuts, green chillies, ginger, raisins and salt and mix. Aloo tikki or potato patties is used as one of the main ingredients for making a chaat, as in ragada pattice or in aloo burger. Aloo tikki can be served as a snack or appetizer or finger food at a party.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, coconut honey stuffed paneer potato pattice. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
A crispy outer and a soft interior, makes stuffed potatoes with paneer a perfect starter! roasted potato cases are stuffed with a delectable mixture of cottage cheese spiced mildly with green chillies and interspersed with cashews and raisins. Sour cream makes a great accompaniment for this delightful snack. Grate purple yam into a bowl.
Coconut Honey stuffed Paneer Potato Pattice is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Coconut Honey stuffed Paneer Potato Pattice is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have coconut honey stuffed paneer potato pattice using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut Honey stuffed Paneer Potato Pattice:
- Take 1 cup of Coconut grated.
- Get 1-1 /2 tsp of Honey.
- Make ready 2 tsp of Raisins chopped.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Almonds & Pistachio (blanched and chopped).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Chironji (soaked in water for 5 minutes).
- Prepare 1 /2 tsp of spice powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- Make ready 2 tsp of Mint leaves (washed and chopped).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sun dried Orange and Lemon peels / zest.
- Get 1 pinch of Salt.
- Make ready of For Pattice cover.
- Make ready 2 of Potato (boiled and Grated).
- Prepare 1 /2 cup of Paneer (grated).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chat masala.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Pepper powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of Sesame seeds roasted.
- Take 2 tbsp of Wheat flour / corn flour for slurry (I Used wheat flour).
- Make ready 1 cup of Oil for deep frying..
Kids love it at all times. Baked Eggplant Puree with Seasoned Yogurt. Shallow fried potato patties served with chickpeas curry topped with yogurt, tangy & spicy sauce. Deep fried, spere potato patties, stuffed with coconut, cilantro, coriander, raisins and nuts with a little kick.
Steps to make Coconut Honey stuffed Paneer Potato Pattice:
- Take grated Coconut in a bowl. Add dry fruits and raisins to it..
- Add grated peels of orange and lime / zest.
- Add finely chopped Mint leaves. Add honey. Add Five spice powder, Cinnamon powder and Chironji..
- For Pattice cover. Mix grated Potatoes, Paneer, Pepper powder, Chat masala, Roasted Sesame seeds..
- Adjust salt and make a dough like..
- Now take a big ball of dough, make a katori like shape and fill stuffing..
- Cover it properly. Make a corn flour / wheat flour slurry..
- Heat oil in a pan. Dip balls in slurry and fry till golden brown from all sides..
- Serve your child this Stuffed Paneer Pattice with Tomato ketchup and lime juice..
Order online from Go Chaatzz on MenuPages. A restaurant in Babulnath is serving special faraal food for the next nine days. "It will comprise faraali sada dosa made of saama atta — a mix of singoda and sabudana, faraali pakodi chaat made of suran, kand ni pattice (yam), kand ka chilla, sabudana wada, sabudana khichdi and kesar shrikhand, faraali undhiya with rajgira puri for the main course as well as puri and batata shaak," says. Marinated in a yogurt base with cumin, turmeric, coriander, red chili powder, garam masala spices, and cooked to perfection on skewers. Veg. and Paneer stake in BBQ sauce. Great recipe for Oats Egg Omlet(A Power Packed breakfast / brunch). # Healthy junior.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food coconut honey stuffed paneer potato pattice recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!