Tex Mex Fish Tacos…..AWESOME. What a great, smart choice for lunch or dinner. While fish is baking, cut pepper into thin slices or julienne cuts. Saute peppers with juice of the lime for one minute.
They remind us of living on the Texas Gulf Coast. They are a delicious Tex-Mex version. Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, tex mex fish tacos…..awesome. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
What a great, smart choice for lunch or dinner. While fish is baking, cut pepper into thin slices or julienne cuts. Saute peppers with juice of the lime for one minute.
Tex Mex Fish Tacos…..AWESOME is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Tex Mex Fish Tacos…..AWESOME is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook tex mex fish tacos…..awesome using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tex Mex Fish Tacos…..AWESOME:
- Take of fish.
- Prepare 1 of spicy totilla encrusted tilapia, recipe, attached below, cut recipe in half.
- Take of filling.
- Get 1 cup of black beans.
- Prepare 1/2 of avacado.
- Take 1/2 of red bell pepper.
- Get 1 of lime, juice and zest.
- Get 1/3 cup of sour cream.
- Take 1/4 cup of fresh cilantro.
- Prepare 4 of tortilla , 8" size.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of cumin.
- Take 1/4 tsp of smoked spanish paprika.
Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, tex mex fish tacos….awesome. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Instructions to make Tex Mex Fish Tacos…..AWESOME:
- Attached recipe, half the recipe for the four tacos. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/339684-spicy-tortilla-encrusted-baked-tilapia (see recipe).
- Start by preparing tilapia..
- Zest the lime, set aside zest..
- While fish is baking, cut pepper into thin slices or julienne cuts. Saute peppers with juice of the lime for one minute. I want to keep some snap to the peppers and not have them soft..
- Heat up beans with spices added..
- Heat up tortillas..
- Once fish is done start assembling. Cut each fish fillet into two pieces, cutting lengthwise..
- Cut avocado in half. Slice lengthwise and scoop out. Do this step right before assembling so avocado doesn't turn brown..
- Place fish into tortilla. Then add some beans, top with peppers, avocado, cilantro leaves and top it all off with sour cream. I just wash and dry cilantro and pull off leaves..
Place the fish filets on a small baking sheet or baking dish with sides. In a medium bowl, combine the lime juice, orange juice, chipotle sauce, garlic powder, cumin, chili powder, salt, and oil. Whisk to combine and pour half of the amount over the fish. Cover fish with plastic wrap and marinate in the refrigerator for. Prepare Salsa: Combine all salsa ingredients in medium bowl; set aside.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food tex mex fish tacos…..awesome recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!