Homemade Soft Pretzels. Savor a variety of artisanal, hand-made gourmet soft pretzels. The perfect stage for our own line of flavored salts and sugars. Combine the water, sugar and kosher salt in the bowl of a stand mixer and sprinkle the yeast on top.
In a small bowl, combine egg yolk and water; brush over the pretzels. Make a well in the center; add the oil and yeast mixture. Mix and form into a dough.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, homemade soft pretzels. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Savor a variety of artisanal, hand-made gourmet soft pretzels. The perfect stage for our own line of flavored salts and sugars. Combine the water, sugar and kosher salt in the bowl of a stand mixer and sprinkle the yeast on top.
Homemade Soft Pretzels is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Homemade Soft Pretzels is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook homemade soft pretzels using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Soft Pretzels:
- Prepare of Pretzel Ingredients.
- Prepare 4 cup of AP Flour.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 envelope of Fast Rise Yeast.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of Warm Water (120-125 degrees).
- Take of Cooking Ingredients.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Baking Soda.
- Make ready 6 cup of Water.
Punch down dough to remove bubbles. Transfer to a lightly floured board. How to Shape Homemade Soft Pretzels. Twist the ends and bring the ends down.
Instructions to make Homemade Soft Pretzels:
- Mix flour, sugar and yeast till blended.
- Slowly add warm water to form dough. Dough should be dry and slightly sticky. Knead for 5-7 minutes. Shape into a large ball, cover with a warm damp cloth and allow to rise for 30 minutes..
- Once dough has risen, cut into several pieces ( I got 15 tennis ball sized pieces) and as desired..
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Using a large pot add baking soda to 6 cups of water and bring to a boil..
- Place each pretzel in the boil water/soda for 30-60 seconds then place on baking sheet. Sprinkle with pretzel salt..
- Bake for 10 – 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool and enjoy..
Now drop the pretzels into the boiling water + baking soda. Homemade Soft Pretzels – So soft and buttery! Roll each of the eight pieces into a long rope, and shape each one into a pretzel (see the step-by-step photos on the blog post to see how to do this). Gently dip each pretzel in the soda solution, then arrange on the prepared baking sheet and sprinkle with the coarse salt. The best homemade soft pretzels are buttery, salty, slightly sweet, and easy to make from scratch with ingredients that you probably already have on hand.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food homemade soft pretzels recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!