Spicy Honey Baked Chicken Meatballs. Great recipe for Spicy Honey Baked Chicken Meatballs. This easy and flavorful dish is really worth to try. It's spicy, sweet, sour, and most importantly it's healthy.
It makes quick work of the task and shapes them evenly. Continue making meatballs until all the chicken mixture is used. Honey barbeque chicken meatballs make a great appetizer or entrée.
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, spicy honey baked chicken meatballs. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spicy Honey Baked Chicken Meatballs is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Spicy Honey Baked Chicken Meatballs is something that I have loved my whole life.
Great recipe for Spicy Honey Baked Chicken Meatballs. This easy and flavorful dish is really worth to try. It's spicy, sweet, sour, and most importantly it's healthy.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook spicy honey baked chicken meatballs using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Honey Baked Chicken Meatballs:
- Get 1 lb of ground chicken meat.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 cup of bread crumb.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of fresh ground black pepper.
- Take 1/4 cup of warm water.
- Prepare of For the sauce :.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of honey.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of chili sauce (you can add more or reduce the amount of the chili sauce).
- Take 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of water.
- Get of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of parsley or cilantro leaves for garnish.
Flavorful ground chicken meatballs are baked, then simmered in a sweet and tangy homemade BBQ sauce. Serve them on their own as an easy appetizer. Or, serve them on rice, slider buns, or sub rolls as an entrée. These Juicy Oven-Baked Chicken Meatballs are SO damn good, and they're incredibly easy to make!.
Steps to make Spicy Honey Baked Chicken Meatballs:
- In a large bowl, add the ground chicken meat, garlic, bread crumbs, egg, water, salt, and pepper lightly mix with your hands..
- Take 1 tablespoon of the mixture and roll it between your wet palms. Place it on a parchment lined baking sheet. Do the same thing with the rest of the chicken mixture. (Make sure to always wet your palms so the mixture won't stick to your palms.).
- Bake in a preheated 400 F oven for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven..
- In the meantime, prepare the sauce. In a bowl, mix honey and chili sauce until well combined. Transfer the sauce into a pot. Bring it to boil on a medium-high heat. Stir occasionally..
- Reduce the heat. Add water, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Put in the baked meatballs and gently stir to coat the meatballs evenly..
- Serve warm with parsley or cilantro leaves garnished. Enjoy! 😋.
They make really great appetizers, with a yummy marinara dipping sauce, or add them to your favorite pasta dish! You can also make an incredible meatball sub, and they're the easiest thing to meal prep for the week as well. Grate onion and prepare meatballs: Grate the onion into a large mixing bowl. To the same mixing bowl, add the chicken, garlic, egg, breadcrumbs, parmesan, Italian seasoning, chili powder, red pepper flakes and both types of paprika. Season with ¼ teaspoon each of salt and pepper.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food spicy honey baked chicken meatballs recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!