Red Velvet Cupcakes. Mix flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt in medium bowl. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Mix in sour cream, milk, food color and vanilla.
In a large bowl, beat the butter and sugar with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Mix in the eggs, buttermilk, red food coloring and vanilla. Stir in the baking soda and vinegar.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, red velvet cupcakes. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Red Velvet Cupcakes is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Red Velvet Cupcakes is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Mix flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt in medium bowl. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Mix in sour cream, milk, food color and vanilla.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have red velvet cupcakes using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Red Velvet Cupcakes:
- Get 1/4 cup of Butter.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of White sugar.
- Get 1 of Egg.
- Get 1/2 cup of Buttermilk.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Vanilla.
- Get 1 tbsp of Red food dye.
- Get 1/2 cup of Applesauce.
- Make ready 3/4 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of White vinegar.
- Make ready 1 cup of Flour.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Cocoa powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Take of Frosting.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Butter.
- Make ready 8 oz of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare 2 cup of Powdered sugar.
Combine the flour, cocoa powder and salt; stir into the batter just until blended. Sift together flour, baking soda, salt, and cocoa powder into a bowl and set aside. In a mixer fitted with paddle attachment, mix oil, sugar, and buttermilk until. In a medium mixing bowl, sift together the flour, sugar, baking soda, salt and cocoa powder.
Steps to make Red Velvet Cupcakes:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cream butter until smooth. Add sugar slowly and cream together until fluffy..
- Mix in egg, buttermilk, vanilla, and red food coloring. Add applesauce and mix.
- In a separate bowl, mix baking soda and vinegar. It will fizzle, when it stops fizzling, mix into batter.
- Combine flour, cocoa powder, and salt, and mix into batter. Scoop into cupcake tins, and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- To make frosting: Cream butter until smooth, add cream cheese and mix until smooth, mix in vanilla and powdered sugar. Beat until well blended and no lumps.
In a large bowl gently beat together the oil, buttermilk, eggs, food coloring, vinegar and vanilla with a handheld electric mixer. These red velvet cupcakes are easy to whip up for your next get-together. Top them off with a cream cheese frosting that's just as tasty as the red velvet cupcake itself. With its distinct look, the popular red velvet cupcake is a top contender for favorite flavor. These red velvet cupcakes are easy to whip up for your next get-together.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food red velvet cupcakes recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!