Easy Tomato Pickle (Achar).
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, easy tomato pickle (achar). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy Tomato Pickle (Achar) is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Easy Tomato Pickle (Achar) is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy tomato pickle (achar) using 17 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Tomato Pickle (Achar):
- Get 500 gram of ripe and red Tomatoes chopped.
- Take of For wet masala.
- Prepare 30-40 gram of garlic chopped.
- Prepare 15-20 gram of ginger chopped.
- Make ready 5-10 of or more/ less green chilli according to choice.
- Get 2 sprig of Curry leaves chopped.
- Get of For dry masala.
- Get 2 tsp of cumin seeds (zeera).
- Make ready 2 tsp of mustard seeds (sarson) (black/yellow).
- Get 1 tsp of fenugreek seeds (methi).
- Take of Other ingredients.
- Prepare 250 ml of (1 pao) mustard oil.
- Get 2 tsp of asafoetida (hing).
- Take 2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 4 tsp of Salt (or as needed).
- Get 2 tbsp of white Vinegar.
Instructions to make Easy Tomato Pickle (Achar):
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food easy tomato pickle (achar) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!