Recipe of Favorite Strawberry Shortcake Cupcakes
Strawberry Shortcake Cupcakes. All the flavors of strawberry shortcake, in cupcake-form! Can be made even easier by prepping the day before a party. The final, assembled cupcakes can be stored in the fridge up to an hour before serving.
Top with whipped cream and a slice of strawberry. Transfer to a wire rack and cool completely. In a medium bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, strawberry shortcake cupcakes. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
All the flavors of strawberry shortcake, in cupcake-form! Can be made even easier by prepping the day before a party. The final, assembled cupcakes can be stored in the fridge up to an hour before serving.
Strawberry Shortcake Cupcakes is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Strawberry Shortcake Cupcakes is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook strawberry shortcake cupcakes using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry Shortcake Cupcakes:
- Make ready of vanilla cupcakes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter, softened.
- Make ready 1 cup of sugar.
- Make ready 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Take 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 2/3 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare of strawberry filling.
- Take 2 cup of strawberries, finely diced.
- Take 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Take 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Take of whipped cream frosting.
- Prepare 1 cup of cold heavy cream.
- Get 2 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Take 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
In large bowl with mixer on medium, beat butter and sugar until light and creamy. With mixer on low, alternately beat in flour mixture and sour cream until combined. Continue to beat on medium until batter is thick and smooth. Filling the strawberry shortcake cupcakes is a piece of (short) cake.
Instructions to make Strawberry Shortcake Cupcakes:
- Begin by making the strawberry filling. Heat the strawberries in a heavy saucepan over medium heat for 4 – 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Add in the sugar and cornstarch, and stir for another 2 minutes. Remove from heat, and let cool..
- While the filling cools, make the cupcakes. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar..
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in vanilla extract..
- In a separate bowl mix together all dry cupcake ingredients..
- Slowly add the flour mixture to the egg mixture. Add the buttermilk, and mix until well combined..
- Fill 12 greased or paper lined muffin cups about 3/4 from the top. Bake for 18-24 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean..
- Let cupcakes cool on a wire rack. Remove the center of each cupcake with a small round cookie cutter or corer, saving the removed piece..
- Fill each cupcake with strawberry filling and replace the piece of cupcake that was removed..
- To make the whipped cream frosting, simply beat all ingredients together until stiff peaks form. It helps to put your mixing bowl and whisk in the freezer for 15 to 30 minutes before using. This way, all ingredients stay cold. Refrigerate the whipped cream if not using immediately..
- Using a knife, frost the cupcakes with whipped cream, and garnish with a slice of fresh strawberry..
- Serve immediately, or store in refrigerator until ready to eat..
In a medium bowl, whisk the flour with cornstarch, baking powder, and salt. Line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners. Spray the liners with nonstick cooking spray. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. In a large bowl, cream together butter and shortening.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food strawberry shortcake cupcakes recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!