Taco Soup. This is a quick, throw together slow cooker soup with a Mexican flair. Serve topped with corn chips, shredded Cheddar cheese and a dollop of sour cream. Make sure you adjust the amount of chile peppers if you're sensitive about spicy foods.
Mix ranch dressing and taco seasoning into meat. Without draining, add all of the other ingredients. Serve with any appetizer or side dish.
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, taco soup. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
This is a quick, throw together slow cooker soup with a Mexican flair. Serve topped with corn chips, shredded Cheddar cheese and a dollop of sour cream. Make sure you adjust the amount of chile peppers if you're sensitive about spicy foods.
Taco Soup is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Taco Soup is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have taco soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Taco Soup:
- Prepare 2 pound of ground beef, or chicken.
- Prepare 1 oz of taco seasoning, equal to one packet.
- Get 1 oz of ranch seasoning, equal to one packet.
- Prepare 3 cups of water.
- Make ready 1 can of Mexican Style Stewed Tomatoes.
- Take 1 can of diced tomatoes with green chillies.
- Prepare 16 oz of frozen corn.
- Take 1 can of pinto beans.
- Get 1 can of white bean chili beans.
- Make ready 1 (4 oz) of can of green chillies.
In a Dutch oven, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink, breaking it into crumbles; drain. Add taco seasoning and mix well. Get Taco Soup Recipe from Food Network. Heat the olive oil in a large Dutch oven over medium heat.
Instructions to make Taco Soup:
- Brown ground beef in large sauce pot. After browned, drain off grease..
- Add seasoning and water to pot and combine thoroughly..
- Add all remaining ingredients..
- Simmer until heated through..
- Serve hot..
- You can serve with chips, tortilla strips, cheese, sour cream, or even cinnamon rolls..
This taco soup recipe from Paula Deen is an easy to make Tex-Mex style meal. Ingredients include ground beef, kidney beans and a packet of ranch mix. In a large Dutch oven or pot over medium heat, heat oil. Scroll down for the printable recipe and step-by-step video tutorial. Brown hamburger in a large pan over medium-heat.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food taco soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!