Recipe of Homemade Brad's chicken florentine crepes
Brad's chicken florentine crepes. These are savory crepes with a mozzarella cheese sauce. Notes: You can substitute chicken with leftover turkey or chicken rotisserie, lets face it, nobody ever eats those leftover turkey and rotisserie! You can also serve this as an appetizer.
Pour remaining mixture over top; microwave two minutes. American , Burgers , Salads , Sandwiches , Soups , Steak , Wraps. Grilled seasoned chicken breast with onions, green peppers and tomatoes in a grilled flour tortilla with Cheddar and Jack cheeses.
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, brad's chicken florentine crepes. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Brad's chicken florentine crepes is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Brad's chicken florentine crepes is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
These are savory crepes with a mozzarella cheese sauce. Notes: You can substitute chicken with leftover turkey or chicken rotisserie, lets face it, nobody ever eats those leftover turkey and rotisserie! You can also serve this as an appetizer.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook brad's chicken florentine crepes using 25 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Brad's chicken florentine crepes:
- Take of Crepe batter.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- Take 3 of eggs.
- Get 1/2 cup of milk.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of granulated chicken bouillon.
- Make ready 2 tbs of butter, melted.
- Prepare of Crepe filling.
- Prepare 1 of lg shallot, sliced thin.
- Take 1 lb of chicken thighs, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- Make ready 1 tbs of cavenders Greek seasoning.
- Get to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 of loose cups chopped baby spinach.
- Make ready 2 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare of For the sauce.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tbs of butter.
- Get 1 tbs of flour.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of whole milk.
- Make ready 2 tsp of granulated chicken bouillon.
- Take of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Garnishment.
- Make ready of Whole leaf baby spinach.
- Take of Parmesan Romano cheese blend.
Served with sour cream and salsa. Classic chicken Florentine–creamy spinach served atop sautéed chicken cutlets–is a fast and easy meal. To keep calories lower, this recipe uses cornstarch to thicken the cream instead of cheese. This chicken recipe is simple enough for weekdays but also elegant enough for a dinner party.
Instructions to make Brad's chicken florentine crepes:
- In a lg mixing bowl, add flour and eggs. Beat together, slowly whisk in milk and water. When smooth, add rest of batter ingredients and mix well..
- Heat a tbs oil in a lg frying pan. Add shallots and saute until they sweat off. Add chicken, garlic, and Greek seasoning. Fry until chicken is just a hair undercooked. Add spinach and finish chicken. Spinach should be just wilted. Salt and pepper to taste. Add cream cheese and ricotta. Cook until well combined and smooth..
- Heat a 9 or 10 inch non stick frying pan on medium low heat. For each crepe, add 1 tsp oil to pan. Pour 1/3 cup crepe batter in pan for each crepe. cook 1-2 minutes per side until just golden brown. As they come off the pan, immediately add filling and roll up..
- Meanwhile heat butter for sauce in a small sauce pot on medium heat. Add flour. Stir constantly until roux turns golden brown and smells nutty. Slowly add milk and bouillon. Stir until well mixed and sauce is creamy. Slowly add mozzarella until sauce gets to desired thickness..
- Plate crepes, pour sauce over the top. Garnish with Parmesan Romano and baby spinach. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
The company's chief marketing officer, Brad Haley, said the menu was trimmed across the board in all categories, and the items to get the boot were ones that were difficult to prepare and rarely ordered. This included Pancake Sliders, the Simple and Fit Omelet, Chicken Florentine Crepes, and the beloved Banana Nutella Crepes. If one of your favorite menu items was cut, don't sweat it just yet. Many of the disappearing items are still available from the secret menu while supplies last. This restaurant serves steak fajita quesadilla, t-bone steak, chicken fajita quesadilla, crispy chicken salad, appetizer sampler, fruit crepe, and chicken florentine crepes.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food brad's chicken florentine crepes recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!