Healthy Lentil Crepes (Adai). Great recipe for Healthy Lentil Crepes (Adai). Adai Dosai – closely translated to lentil dosa. Every household have their own recipe for adai.
Adai is a traditional South Indian breakfast pancake recipe made with the combination of different lentils and rice. Adai is most often served as a tiffin dish for breakfast or dinner. With a little bit of planning, you can make your breakfast wholesome with these delicious high protein crepes.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, healthy lentil crepes (adai). One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Great recipe for Healthy Lentil Crepes (Adai). Adai Dosai – closely translated to lentil dosa. Every household have their own recipe for adai.
Healthy Lentil Crepes (Adai) is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Healthy Lentil Crepes (Adai) is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook healthy lentil crepes (adai) using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Lentil Crepes (Adai):
- Get 1/4 cup of Toor Dal.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Moong Dal.
- Get 1/4 cup of Masoor Dal.
- Get 1/4 cup of Urad Dal.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Rice.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Millet.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Hemp seeds.
- Take 1 tbsp of Flax seeds.
- Get 1 tbsp of Chia seeds.
- Take 2 of red chillies.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cummin seeds.
- Get 1 inch of piece ginger.
- Make ready 1 pinch of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 pinch of hing.
- Prepare as needed of Salt and water.
- Make ready of Chopped onion (optional).
- Make ready of Chopped Coriander (optional).
- Make ready as needed of Oil or ghee.
Dals like toor dal, chana dal and rice are soaked together and then ground with ginger, red chilli. Adai is a dosa-like crepe made with a higher concentration of daal to rice, making it a healthier option. Add a ladle of the adai batter on the tava. When it starts to get light brown and crisp around the edges, flip it over and cook for a few minutes and serve it hot with some butter, jaggery or aviyal.
Instructions to make Healthy Lentil Crepes (Adai):
- Soak the dals and seeds with the red chillies, cummin, ginger for 6 hours.
- Grind the mixture adding salt, turmeric, hing to a batter..
- Grease the dosa griddle with oil. Spread the batter like dosa. Add oil or ghee as needed. Cook on one side until it browns. Flip and cook the other side..
- You can also add onions and coriander to the batter before making dosa. It makes the dosa more flavorful..
- Serve with chutney and jaggery.
Adai Dosai , a healthy and delicious crepe from Tamilnadu made from the mix of four varieties of lentils. It's very fulfilling and usually served as breakfast and occasionally as earlier dinner. Adai with Aviyal is a famous combo in many restaurants nowadays. Adai (Rice & Lentil crepes) is a popular breakfast in Tamil Nadu. The best side dish for Adai is Aviyal.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food healthy lentil crepes (adai) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!