Easiest Way to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Creamy Cajun chicken pasta SOUP
Creamy Cajun chicken pasta SOUP. Melt butter in large stockpot over medium heat. Gradually stir in remaining Cajun Broth, chicken broth and heavy cream. Turn chicken over, add ½ cup Cajun Broth, cover and reduce heat to medium.
Add in the chicken breasts and coat well. Meanwhile, dice the onion, peppers and garlic. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, creamy cajun chicken pasta soup. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Creamy Cajun chicken pasta SOUP is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Creamy Cajun chicken pasta SOUP is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Melt butter in large stockpot over medium heat. Gradually stir in remaining Cajun Broth, chicken broth and heavy cream. Turn chicken over, add ½ cup Cajun Broth, cover and reduce heat to medium.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook creamy cajun chicken pasta soup using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Cajun chicken pasta SOUP:
- Get 6 oz of farfalle pasta.
- Take 1 lb of skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Cajun seasoning.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of butter.
- Take 8 oz of Mushroom sliced.
- Take 1 of small red onion.
- Take 1 of red bell pepper.
- Prepare 5 of garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 of 32oz Louisiana Cajun flavor infused broth.
- Take 1 of 14oz can chicken broth.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Take 1 cup of frozen peas.
- Take 1 can of tomato with green chillies.
- Take 1 cup of shredded Monterey jack cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lime juice.
- Get 1/4 cup of fresh basil cut in strips.
- Take 1/4 cup of chopped bacon optional.
Meanwhile, place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a bowl, and toss to coat. Place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a bowl and toss to coat. Reduce heat add green onion, heavy cream, tomatoes, basil, salt, garlic powder, black pepper and heat through. Pour over hot linguine and toss with Parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Creamy Cajun chicken pasta SOUP:
- Season chicken with Cajun seasoning & cook on both side in a lil bit of evoo for about 5 mins per side set aside & let it rest.
- Melt butter and saute onions & mushrooms for a few mins.
- Add bell pepper and garlic saute for 30 seconds then add flour and cook for a few minutes.
- Add swanson Louisiana Cajun flavor infused broth.
- Along with some chicken broth cream and simmer until thickened.
- Add cooked pasta cooked chicken peas and tomatoes with green chilirs and heat through.
- Stir in Monterey Jack cheese and fresh basil.
Homemade Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta is such a simple and quick recipe, perfect for weeknight dinners. Juicy chicken breast tossed in tender pasta in a creamy cajun garlic sauce. Add the broth, heavy cream, and cream cheese. This spicy cajun soup is soul-warming. Get the recipe from Carlsbad Cravings.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food creamy cajun chicken pasta soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!