Easiest Way to Prepare Homemade Easy Shrimp Scampi
Easy Shrimp Scampi. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil, add pasta, and cook until al dente. In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add most of the garlic, keeping some for later.
Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small nonstick skillet, cook garlic in butter and oil until golden. Stir in the lemon juice, Italian seasoning and shrimp; heat through.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, easy shrimp scampi. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil, add pasta, and cook until al dente. In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add most of the garlic, keeping some for later.
Easy Shrimp Scampi is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Easy Shrimp Scampi is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook easy shrimp scampi using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Shrimp Scampi:
- Prepare 1 lb. of shrimp (pre-cooked or raw will work), defrosted.
- Make ready 2 TBS. of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 4 TBS. of butter, separated in half.
- Make ready 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Get 1/3 cup of white wine.
- Make ready 2 tsp. of Crushed red pepper.
- Make ready 2 tsp. of Lemon juice.
- Take 1 TBS. of Parsley.
Discard oil and add the wine, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, lemon juice, and chicken broth to the skillet. Stir in butter and season with salt and pepper to taste. You can serve easy shrimp scampi on top of hot fettuccine or angel hair pasta, then sprinkle the finished dish with chopped fresh parsley and Parmesan cheese. On the side, serve a crisp and garlicky Caesar salad or freshly steamed vegetables for a dash of green.
Instructions to make Easy Shrimp Scampi:
- In a sauté pan, heat extra virgin olive oil and 2 TBS. of butter on high heat until butter is completely melted..
- Add garlic and continue to sauté for about a minute..
- Add shrimp and salt and pepper to the pan. Try not to pile the shrimp. A single layer in the pan is best. Cook for 2 minutes..
- After about 2 minutes, turn the shrimp over and continue to cook for another 2 minutes..
- Add the wine, crushed red pepper, lemon juice, the remaining butter and parsley. Sauté for another 3-4 minutes..
- Serve by itself, over pasta or over rice..
For dessert, try bowlfuls of Neapolitan ice cream to continue the theme. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the linguine and cook as the label directs. Meanwhile, season the shrimp with salt. Pat the shrimp dry with paper towels and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food easy shrimp scampi recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!