Taco Soup!. This is a quick, throw together slow cooker soup with a Mexican flair. Serve topped with corn chips, shredded Cheddar cheese and a dollop of sour cream. Make sure you adjust the amount of chile peppers if you're sensitive about spicy foods.
Without draining, add all of the other ingredients. Serve with any appetizer or side dish. Heat the oil in a large Dutch oven or heavy-bottomed pot over medium-high heat.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, taco soup!. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
This is a quick, throw together slow cooker soup with a Mexican flair. Serve topped with corn chips, shredded Cheddar cheese and a dollop of sour cream. Make sure you adjust the amount of chile peppers if you're sensitive about spicy foods.
Taco Soup! is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Taco Soup! is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have taco soup! using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Taco Soup!:
- Make ready 1 lb of hamburger meat.
- Prepare 1 can of corn.
- Prepare 1 can of pinto beans.
- Get 1 can of stewed or rotell tomatos.
- Make ready 1/2 large of onion chopped.
- Make ready 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Take 2 tbsp of chilli powder.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of cumin.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 cup of favorite taco sauce. (i save all the taco condiments when i go out to grab something to eat. i will use all of them in this dish lol).
- Prepare 1 of you are going to need good corn chips, some good cheedar chesse shreaded, and some sour cream!.
In a Dutch oven, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink, breaking it into crumbles; drain. Add taco seasoning and mix well. Get Taco Soup Recipe from Food Network. Heat the olive oil in a large Dutch oven over medium heat.
Instructions to make Taco Soup!:
- Start frying the hamburger meat, while its getting started cut up your onion..
- Add onion and then after the meat starts to brown a little more add the garlic.
- I prefer to brown it good/ well done. When it is well done, add chilli powder, cumin, and salt. pour a little water over it so I can mix well. cook it a good 3 or 4 mins on medium low..
- Now add all the cans to the mix. Do Not drain..
- If you want more liquid you can always add more water..
- Now add the taco sauce and stir. I let it simmer for about 10 mins and then sit about 5..
- pour you a bowl, top with cheese and sour cream then crush corn chips over the top. My teenagers devour this. You can also top with jale peppers if you want more heat!.
This taco soup recipe from Paula Deen is an easy to make Tex-Mex style meal. Ingredients include ground beef, kidney beans and a packet of ranch mix. In a large Dutch oven or pot over medium heat, heat oil. Scroll down for the printable recipe and step-by-step video tutorial. Brown hamburger in a large pan over medium-heat.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food taco soup! recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!