Easiest Way to Make Ultimate Apricot glazed chicken skewers
Apricot glazed chicken skewers. Use medium low heat, and heat the sauce. Stir the sauce until well blended. When ready to serve the skewers, spoon the sauce onto the chicken skewers.
Apricot-glazed anything has a bit of a retro feel to it, and you may scratch your head as you're stirring all these contrasting ingredients together, but trust The glaze melts over the crispy-skinned chicken thighs and forms so much wonderful sauce that the only way to serve this should be over a bed of. Build a medium-hot fire in a charcoal grill, or heat a gas grill to high. Brush jam mixture generously all over chicken and fruit.
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, apricot glazed chicken skewers. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Use medium low heat, and heat the sauce. Stir the sauce until well blended. When ready to serve the skewers, spoon the sauce onto the chicken skewers.
Apricot glazed chicken skewers is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Apricot glazed chicken skewers is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook apricot glazed chicken skewers using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Apricot glazed chicken skewers:
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Take 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Make ready 2 tsp of chopped fresh rosemary.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Make ready 8 of boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of apricot jam.
Mash any apricot chunks with a fork. In a small bowl, combine the jam, mustard, vinegar, olive oil, and cayenne. Season the chicken with salt and pepper, then brush with the glaze. Place the apricot preserves, vinegar, tamari or soy, ginger, garlic, and red pepper flakes in a small bowl and whisk to combine; set aside.
Steps to make Apricot glazed chicken skewers:
- In bowl, whisk together lemon juice, oil, rosemary, garlic, salt and pepper; set aside.
- Cut chicken thighs in half crosswise; add to marinade, tossing to coat. Let stand for 15 minutes or for up to 8 hours..
- Thread chicken onto 8 pairs of soaked wooden skewers. Place on greased grill over medium heat; brush with any remaining marinade. Close lid and grill, turning once, until juices run clear when chicken is pierced, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Brush with marmalade; grill, turning, for 1 minute. Makes 4 servings.
Pat the chicken thighs dry with paper towels and season on both sides with salt and pepper. Cover chicken loosely with tent of aluminum foil. Baste occasionally with pan drippings to glaze. Serve chicken on platter garnished with clusters of green. Season chicken kabobs with salt and pepper to taste and set aside.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food apricot glazed chicken skewers recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!