Recipe of Perfect Sweet potato curry pie
Sweet potato curry pie. Great recipe for Sweet potato curry pie. I love chicken pot pie, he loves flavor. This is a match made in heaven.
The curry base is heavily adapted (and simplified). And this holiday sweet potato pie is not the one you're thinking of. We were initially inspired by samosas—the delightful triangle-shaped fried pastries stuffed with potatoes, peas, and spices in South Asian cuisine.
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, sweet potato curry pie. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Great recipe for Sweet potato curry pie. I love chicken pot pie, he loves flavor. This is a match made in heaven.
Sweet potato curry pie is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Sweet potato curry pie is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook sweet potato curry pie using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet potato curry pie:
- Get 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Get 1 of onion, minced.
- Prepare 1 of habenero (or other chili pepper), minced.
- Get 16 oz of cubed sweet potato.
- Take 1 cup of frozen peas.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of chicken stock.
- Take 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground tumeric.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 cup of cooked chicken, chopped.
- Take 5 oz of plain Greek yogurt.
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
- Get of 1 tube Pillsbury Crescent Roll dough (Sweet Hawaiian, if you can find it!).
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of milk.
We opted for a large potpie that can serve a crowd instead of individual pastries, swapped the regular potatoes for sweet. Place the sweet potatoes in a medium bowl and. Place sweet potato rounds in a layer over the top of the curry. Spray the tops of the sweet potato rounds with a little olive oil cooking spray or brush with a little olive oil and sprinkle with a little fresh ground salt and pepper.
Steps to make Sweet potato curry pie:
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Heat oil in large pan and sauté minced onion, garlic, and chili for 2-3 mins over medium-high heat.
- Stir in the spices and cook for another 2-3 mins.
- Add chicken broth and vegetables. Bring to a boil and cook for about 10 mins or until vegetables are almost tender..
- Stir in Greek yogurt and cooked chicken..
- Taste test! Add salt or more spices if needed. If you’d like the sauce thicker, add some tapioca starch. If you’d like it thinner, add more chicken broth or water..
- Spoon into a casserole dish (or if you’re feeling fancy, into four individual croquettes). Cover with the unrolled (but intact) Pillsbury crescent roll dough. This works especially well if you use an oval-shaped casserole dish, otherwise you may need to rearrange a bit. If you’re using individual croquettes, two triangles per croquette works well..
- Beat egg with milk and brush onto crust. Bake for 15 mins or until golden brown, and serve!.
Remove from heat and garnish with a little cilantro. Add the spinach, peas, and cilantro to the chicken curry, stir well, and transfer to the prepared pan. Spoon the sweet potato mixture across the top and smooth with the back of a wet spoon or offset spatula. Try Our Sweet Potato Curry PIE 🥧 👩🍳. Weight Loss Diet Approved: Low In Calories > Great for Healthy Meal Prep 💪 > Tag A Friend Who Loves Pie 👯♀️ Continue to make the chicken curry filling.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food sweet potato curry pie recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!