Seafood Tortillas. Sauté onion in butter in skillet. Stir in parsley, cheese, and just enough white sauce to moisten. Stir in chopped crab legs and cayenne pepper.
Stir in parsley, cheese, and just enough white sauce to moisten. Stir in chopped crab legs and cayenne pepper. Divide filling among tortillas, then roll up and arrange seam side down in a dish.
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, seafood tortillas. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Seafood Tortillas is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Seafood Tortillas is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Sauté onion in butter in skillet. Stir in parsley, cheese, and just enough white sauce to moisten. Stir in chopped crab legs and cayenne pepper.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have seafood tortillas using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Seafood Tortillas:
- Take 1 of White sauce (recipe follows).
- Make ready 1 large of onion, finely choped.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of parsley, finely chopped.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of shredded monterey jack cheese (2 oz).
- Get 1 lb of 'sea legs' finely chopped – or fresh crab.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ground coriander.
- Get 1/4 tsp of cayenne.
- Make ready 8 of flour tortillas (7 inch).
- Take 1 of 8 oz. jar salsa.
Remove the skillet from heat and stir in crabmeat and shrimp. Shred the cheese and mix half of it into the seafood. Place a large spoonful of the mixture into each tortilla. Stir in crab legs, coriander and cayenne.
Steps to make Seafood Tortillas:
- Prepare white sauce: Melt 2T butter in saucepan; stir in 2T flour and cook 1 minute; gradually ad 2c milk and cook til bubbly; stir in 1/4c jack cheese and pinch cayenne pepper.
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Grease 11 3/4 x 7 1/2 inch baking dish.
- Saute onion in butter 3 minutes; stir in parsley, cheese, and 1c white sauce..
- Stir in seafood, coriander and cayenne.
- Divide filing among tortillas. Roll up and arrange, seam side down in dish. Pour remaining white sauce over top. Cover with foil..
- Bake 25-30 minutes til bubbly hot. Just before serving, spoon salsa over top..
Roll up and arrange, seam side down in prepared dish. Roll tortilla and serve, with tomato garnish. Crab flavored seafood, made with surimi and other ingredients to resemble King Crab flavor and texture. Top unbuttered side of tortillas evenly with seafood mixture, placing onto one-half of tortilla. Fold tortillas in half over filling; press together.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food seafood tortillas recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!