Easiest Way to Make Any-night-of-the-week One Pot Ground Turkey Stroganoff
One Pot Ground Turkey Stroganoff. This One-Pot Turkey Stroganoff is a lighter take on the comforting dish. There is something so satisfying to me about stroganoff dishes. Gradually stir in the beef broth, black pepper, salt and can of mushrooms.
With the skillet still on the low heat, slowly stir in the sour cream until. In a large nonstick skillet warm the olive oil over medium-high heat. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, one pot ground turkey stroganoff. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
One Pot Ground Turkey Stroganoff is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. One Pot Ground Turkey Stroganoff is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
This One-Pot Turkey Stroganoff is a lighter take on the comforting dish. There is something so satisfying to me about stroganoff dishes. Gradually stir in the beef broth, black pepper, salt and can of mushrooms.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook one pot ground turkey stroganoff using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make One Pot Ground Turkey Stroganoff:
- Make ready 3 Tbsp of Olive oil.
- Take 1 pound of mushrooms.
- Take of salt and pepper.
- Take 1/2 cup of onion, diced.
- Make ready 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Take 1 pound of ground turkey.
- Prepare 2 tsp of paprika.
- Get 4 cups of beef or chicken broth.
- Make ready 8 oz of rotini pasta.
- Get 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Make ready of fresh parsley.
It's a healthier twist on a family favorite. The traditional stroganoff usually calls for heavy cream and beef. Instead we will be using ground turkey and our secret way to thicken sauce: Once Again Cashew Butter! Stir in soup, milk, and water.
Steps to make One Pot Ground Turkey Stroganoff:
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil over medium heat in a Dutch oven. Add the mushrooms and cook until they are tender, about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, then remove from the pot into a bowl and set aside..
- Heat the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil in the same pot. Add the onion, season with salt and pepper, and cook until translucent, 4-5 minutes. Stir in the garlic and cook until fragrant, 30-60 seconds. Add the ground turkey and continue to cook, breaking up the beef with a spoon as it cooks, until it is browned and cooked through, about 5 minutes. Sprinkle the paprika over the top and stir to combine..
- Pour in the beef broth and the pasta. Bring to a light boil then cover the pot. Continue to cook, stirring often, until the pasta is al dente, 17-20 minutes. Remove the pot from the heat and stir in the mushrooms and sour cream..
- Serve topped with fresh parsley..
Add sour cream and stir until heated through. Stir in the soup, milk, garlic, salt and pepper. Stir in sour cream; heat gently. Add olive oil to the pan. When hot, add the ground turkey.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food one pot ground turkey stroganoff recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!