How to Make Super Quick Homemade One-Dish Beef Stroganoff
One-Dish Beef Stroganoff. Add noodles, broth, garlic and thyme; bring to a boil. Add the beef and cook until well browned, stirring often. Add the onion, garlic and parsley and cook until the onion is tender-crisp.
Season with salt and pepper, as desired. Beef stroganoff was a popular dish when I was growing up. My mother made it often using either slices of beef or ground meat.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, one-dish beef stroganoff. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
One-Dish Beef Stroganoff is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. One-Dish Beef Stroganoff is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Add noodles, broth, garlic and thyme; bring to a boil. Add the beef and cook until well browned, stirring often. Add the onion, garlic and parsley and cook until the onion is tender-crisp.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have one-dish beef stroganoff using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make One-Dish Beef Stroganoff:
- Get 375 grams of beef sirloin cut into strips.
- Get 1 large of onion.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- Make ready 3 cup of beef broth.
- Take 1 can of mushroom soup.
- Make ready 2 1/2 cup of uncooked pasta (fusilli etc.).
- Get 1/2 cup of frozen peas.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of worstershire sauce.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of ground pepper.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sour cream or yogurt.
The beef stroganoff of my childhood wasn't particularly exciting but it's such a classic recipe, I thought would be wonderful to recreate it and make beef stroganoff a dish to really get excited about. Add noodles, broth, garlic and thyme; bring to a boil. Add the beef and cook until it's well browned, stirring often. Add the onion, garlic and parsley and cook until the onion is tender-crisp.
Instructions to make One-Dish Beef Stroganoff:
- Cook beef in non-stick skillet at med-high heat until browned, stirring often. Remove beef;reduce heat to med. Add mushrooms and onions; cook 3 mind. Stir into beef..
- Combine broth and soup in skillet; bring to boil. Add pasta. Cook at gentle boil until pasts is al dente, stirring often..
- Stir peas, worstershire sauce and pepper. Simmer 3 min..
- Return beef mixture to skillet, stir in sour cream and heat through..
Stir the broth and mushrooms in the skillet and heat to a boil. Season the beef as desired and sprinkle with the paprika. Add the beef and onion and cook until the beef is well browned, stirring often. Stir in the soup, milk, broth and uncooked noodles and heat to a boil. Stir in wine, scraping any browned bits from the bottom of the skillet.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food one-dish beef stroganoff recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!