How to Prepare Homemade Grilled Vegetable Lasagna
Grilled Vegetable Lasagna.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, grilled vegetable lasagna. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Grilled Vegetable Lasagna is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Grilled Vegetable Lasagna is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have grilled vegetable lasagna using 15 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Vegetable Lasagna:
- Take of eggplants, cut lengthwise into 1/4 inch slices (3 lbs).
- Prepare of zucchini, cut lengthwise into 1/8 inch slices.
- Take of Cooking spray.
- Prepare of salt, divided.
- Take of freshly ground pepper, divided.
- Take of red bell peppers, quartered and seeded.
- Make ready of container fat-free ricotta cheese.
- Make ready of large egg.
- Take of grated asiago cheese, divided.
- Make ready of minced fresh basil.
- Take of minced fresh parsley.
- Make ready of lasagna noodles, divided.
- Take of jar tomato basil spaghetti sauce, divided.
- Make ready of shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided.
- Make ready of commercial pesto.
Instructions to make Grilled Vegetable Lasagna:
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food grilled vegetable lasagna recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!