Beef Stroganoff (easy). Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Drain the fat and add the soup and garlic powder. Remove from heat and combine the meat mixture with the egg noodles.
When meat is browned, drain excess fat from skillet. Add garlic powder, salt and pepper and stir in. Add bouillon, onion and mushrooms to skillet and saute until onions are translucent.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, beef stroganoff (easy). It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Beef Stroganoff (easy) is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Beef Stroganoff (easy) is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Drain the fat and add the soup and garlic powder. Remove from heat and combine the meat mixture with the egg noodles.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook beef stroganoff (easy) using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Stroganoff (easy):
- Take 12 oz of Egg noodle -package.
- Make ready 3 oz of Mushrooms – sliced.
- Make ready 1/2 of Onion, chopped.
- Get 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Get 1 lb of Beef – ground, lean.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Flour, all-purpose.
- Make ready 1 cup of Broth – beef.
- Get 1/2 cup of Sour cream.
- Get 1 of salt and pepper.
Remove from heat (very important) and add sour cream. Add the onion slices and mushrooms to the pan drippings. Sauté for a few minutes, until the onion is tender. Put the steak back into the pan with the onion and mushrooms.
Steps to make Beef Stroganoff (easy):
- Bring a large pot to boil. Cook egg noodle in boiling water until done, about 8 minutes. Drain..
- Meanwhile, prepare the sauce. In a large skillet, cook mushrooms and onions in 2 the of butter over medium heat until soft; remove from pan..
- Using the same pan, melt remaining butter. Cook ground beef in melted butter until browned. Mix in flour. Stir in beef broth, and cook until slightly thickened. Add mushroom and onion mixture; stir in sour cream. Season to taste. Continue cooking until sauce is hot, but not boiling. Serve sauce over egg noodles..
Add the cream of mushroom soup and beef broth. Adjust seasoning to taste, adding salt and. Pour broth into a deep saucepan over medium-high heat. Reduce heat and add sour cream, ketchup, and vinegar. Pour beef sauce over noodles and toss to coat.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food beef stroganoff (easy) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!