Chocolate covered strawberry overnight oats. Make this chocolate covered strawberry overnight oats recipe and eat dessert for breakfast. Well, not really, but it sure does taste like it! Great recipe for Chocolate covered strawberry overnight oats.
I drink more smoothies in the summer and choose hot oatmeal more in the winter. However, I will eat eggs year around, regardless of temperature. In the morning, remove from refrigerator top with additional toppings as desired, and eat!
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chocolate covered strawberry overnight oats. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Make this chocolate covered strawberry overnight oats recipe and eat dessert for breakfast. Well, not really, but it sure does taste like it! Great recipe for Chocolate covered strawberry overnight oats.
Chocolate covered strawberry overnight oats is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Chocolate covered strawberry overnight oats is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have chocolate covered strawberry overnight oats using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate covered strawberry overnight oats:
- Prepare 1 cup of oats.
- Get 1 cup of almond milk or milk (I used milk).
- Make ready 4 tablespoons of maple syrup (I used regular syrup).
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Take 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of sugar (only if using regular syrup).
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 2 tablespoon of mini chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced strawberries.
Chocolate Covered Strawberry Overnight Oats Nutrition Facts. Add oats, milk, yogurt, cocoa, stevia, chia seeds, flax seeds, expresso, and salt to a bowl and stir until well combined. Starting and ending with the fruit, layer the strawberries & oat mixture in a small cup until no ingredients remain. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
Instructions to make Chocolate covered strawberry overnight oats:
- Mix all ingredients except strawberries in Mason jar.
- Cut strawberries into bite-size pieces in place on top of oats add lid (I saved some mini chocolate chips for the top with the strawberries).
- Refrigerate 6 to 8 hours.
- The next day pics.
- Do not microwave, eat cold.This recipe is for one jar only, I made 2 jars as you see so it was doubled (one is for myself and the other one is for my brother).
Remove plastic wrap, sprinkle with chocolate chips, and. They are absolutely one of my favorite breakfast items because of the nearly infinite varieties. A huge bonus is the grab-and-go aspect before work or school. Making these Chocolate Covered Strawberry Overnight Oats is quick, easy and a fantastic time saver on busy mornings. Chocolate covered strawberry has always been a flavor that is dear to my heart, so of course I had to create a delicious Chocolate Covered Strawberry Overnight Oat flavor for you all.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food chocolate covered strawberry overnight oats recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!