Easiest Way to Make Homemade Sweet Potato Cottage Pie!
Sweet Potato Cottage Pie!.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, sweet potato cottage pie!. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sweet Potato Cottage Pie! is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Sweet Potato Cottage Pie! is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have sweet potato cottage pie! using 23 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Potato Cottage Pie!:
- Get of Mince.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, chopped.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 300 ml of red wine.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mixed dried herbs.
- Take 1 can of chopped tomatoes.
- Make ready 2 of medium carrots, sliced.
- Make ready 150 grams of smoked bacon, chopped.
- Make ready 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Get of Salt.
- Prepare of Freshly ground black pepper.
- Take 1 tbsp of tomato purée.
- Make ready 500 grams of mince beef.
- Take of Mash.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- Get 80 grams of butter.
- Take 4 tbsp of full fat milk.
- Get 1 kg of sweet potatoes, peeled and diced.
- Take of Water, to boil potatoes.
- Get 1 pinch of salt.
- Get of Fresh ground black pepper.
- Prepare of Grated cheddar cheese.
Steps to make Sweet Potato Cottage Pie!:
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food sweet potato cottage pie! recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!