Healthy(er) Beef Stroganoff.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, healthy(er) beef stroganoff. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy(er) Beef Stroganoff is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Healthy(er) Beef Stroganoff is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have healthy(er) beef stroganoff using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy(er) Beef Stroganoff:
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white onion.
- Make ready 8 oz of boneless beef round.
- Take 1/2 can of fat free cream of mushroom soup.
- Get 1/2 cup of water.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of fat free sour cream.
- Take 1 tbsp of flour.
- Get 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Get 4 cup of whole grain linguine noodles or rice.
Instructions to make Healthy(er) Beef Stroganoff:
- Cut beef into small strips, discarding all fat.
- Cook beef in fry pan, add onion when beef is nearly done.
- Boil noodles in water until tender, then drain.
- Combine soup, water, and flour in saucepan over medium heat, stirring frequently.
- After sauce thickens, add to beef pan with paprika and sour cream, simmer until well mixed.
- Serve meat and sauce over noodles or cooked rice.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food healthy(er) beef stroganoff recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!