Steps to Prepare Ultimate Lazy Cheesy Tuna Casserole
Lazy Cheesy Tuna Casserole.
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, lazy cheesy tuna casserole. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Lazy Cheesy Tuna Casserole is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Lazy Cheesy Tuna Casserole is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have lazy cheesy tuna casserole using 6 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Lazy Cheesy Tuna Casserole:
- Prepare 1 packages of Bob Evan's Macaroni and Cheese.
- Take 1 envelope of Starkist Tuna in Water (6.4oz).
- Get 1/2 block of of Cheese (e.g. Colby Jack or Cheddar).
- Take 2/3 cup of Frozen Sweet Peas.
- Prepare 1/2 can of Campbell's Condensed Cream of Mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 of Handful or so of Lay's Classic Potato Chips.
Instructions to make Lazy Cheesy Tuna Casserole:
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food lazy cheesy tuna casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!