Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Tuna Casserole Batch 7
Tuna Casserole Batch 7.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, tuna casserole batch 7. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Tuna Casserole Batch 7 is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Tuna Casserole Batch 7 is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have tuna casserole batch 7 using 10 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna Casserole Batch 7:
- Get 8 ounces of potato chips.
- Make ready 20 ounces of canned tuna.
- Prepare 1 cup of thinly sliced carrots.
- Get 1 cup of English peas.
- Make ready 8 ounces of cooked corkscrew/Cavatappi pasta.
- Get 2 cups of crushed butter crackers like Ritz.
- Take As needed of water to boil.
- Take To taste of salt.
- Get 1 tablespoon of salt to boil in water.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
Steps to make Tuna Casserole Batch 7:
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food tuna casserole batch 7 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!