Simple Budget – Beef Stroganoff. Drop into bottom of slow=cooking pot with onion. Mix garlic salt, Worcestershire sauce, bouillon, ketchup. Dissolve flour in small amount of water.
Dissolve flour in a small amount of water. Add to meat mixture, stirring until blended. Stir in sour cream; turn off heat.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, simple budget – beef stroganoff. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Drop into bottom of slow=cooking pot with onion. Mix garlic salt, Worcestershire sauce, bouillon, ketchup. Dissolve flour in small amount of water.
Simple Budget – Beef Stroganoff is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Simple Budget – Beef Stroganoff is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have simple budget – beef stroganoff using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Budget – Beef Stroganoff:
- Make ready 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil (I prefer coconut but you can use whatever).
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of minced garlic.
- Make ready 6 of crimini mushrooms, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- Get 1 dash of worcestershire sauce.
- Take 3 tbsp of flour.
- Make ready 1 of pepper.
- Get 3 cup of milk (separated).
- Prepare 16 oz of egg noodles, cooked according to package.
Drain the fat and add the soup and garlic powder. Remove from heat and combine the meat mixture with the egg noodles. This super easy one pot Beef and Mushroom Stroganoff is a delicious and comforting weeknight dinner that requires just a few ingredients. Beef stroganoff is a great dish to make during the week.
Steps to make Simple Budget – Beef Stroganoff:
- in medium saucepan heat oil, onions, garlic & mushrooms till tender.
- Add ground beef, pepper, & worcestershire sauce to saucepan..
- When beef is fully cooked, stir in flour..
- When flour is fully incorporated add milk 1 cup at a time, stirring constantly..
- When sauce thickens, add egg noodles and stir..
The kids approve of the beef and noodles, maybe not so much of the mushrooms, but they can pick around those. Cook beef in same skillet until brown. Beef stroganoff is a Russian dish. The original recipe is very simple and is reported to have been made with cubes of beef lightly dusted in flour, sautéed, and served with a sauce made from. Heat olive oil over medium high heat in a saucepan.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food simple budget – beef stroganoff recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!