Recipe of Ultimate Edamame Yuzu Hummus
Edamame Yuzu Hummus.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, edamame yuzu hummus. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Edamame Yuzu Hummus is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Edamame Yuzu Hummus is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook edamame yuzu hummus using 7 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Edamame Yuzu Hummus:
- Get 1 cup of cooked and shelled edamame.
- Prepare 1/4 c. of tahini (nerigoma in Japanese).
- Make ready 3 tbsp. of yuzu juice.
- Take 1 of garlic clove, peeled and crushed.
- Make ready 2 tbsp. of coarsely chopped fresh parsley.
- Make ready 2 tbsp. of olive oil (add more if you like your hummus creamier).
- Get of season to taste : salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Edamame Yuzu Hummus:
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food edamame yuzu hummus recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!