Beef Stroganoff. This recipe uses a roux to create a beef gravy that is then thickened with sour cream AND cream cheese. A little bit of zip is added using pepper flakes. Cook beef in same skillet until brown.
Sprinkle the flour over the vegetables and stir until incorporated. Fold in the sour cream, Dijon, Worcestershire sauce and. Add the onion slices and mushrooms to the pan drippings.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, beef stroganoff. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Beef Stroganoff is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Beef Stroganoff is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
This recipe uses a roux to create a beef gravy that is then thickened with sour cream AND cream cheese. A little bit of zip is added using pepper flakes. Cook beef in same skillet until brown.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook beef stroganoff using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Stroganoff:
- Get 1 lb of ground beef.
- Take 1 of onion, chopped. About 1 1/2 cups.
- Take 1/4 cup of butter or margerine.
- Get 2 Tbs of all purpose flour.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Get 1 can of condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- Make ready 1 can of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
Sauté for a few minutes, until the onion is tender. Put the steak back into the pan with the onion and mushrooms. Add the cream of mushroom soup and beef broth. Adjust seasoning to taste, adding salt and.
Steps to make Beef Stroganoff:
- In large skillet, brown ground beef and onion in butter..
- Stir in flour, salt, pepper, garlic, and mushrooms. I chop up my mushrooms even smaller than they are before I add them. Cook 5 minutes, stirring constantly..
- Stir in soup. Bring to a boil, then turn down and simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes..
- Stir in sour cream. Heat thoroughly..
- Serve over wide noodles or rice. We prefer whole wheat wide noodles..
Stir the flour into the juices on the empty side of the pan. Pour in beef broth and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Lower the heat and stir in mustard. Five minutes before serving, stir in the mushrooms, sour cream, and white wine. This version maintains all the classic flavors of the traditional dish, combining lean beef and onions with a creamy sauce made of a roux, beef broth, and sour cream.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food beef stroganoff recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!