Steps to Make Any-night-of-the-week Antipasto Toss
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, antipasto toss. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Antipasto Toss is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Antipasto Toss is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook antipasto toss using 8 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Antipasto Toss:
- Get 1 can of (15 ounces) garbanzo beans, drained.
- Get 1 jar of (about 6 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts (do not drain).
- Get 1/2 cup of pitted ripe olives, cut into halves.
- Take 1/2 cup of herb and garlic or Italian salad dressing.
- Take 2 of bunches romaine, torn into bite sized pieces.
- Make ready 1 bunch of leaf lettuce, torn into bite sized pieces.
- Prepare 1 of ground pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sliced pepperoni.
Instructions to make Antipasto Toss:
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food antipasto toss recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!