Steps to Make Favorite Chopped Chickpea Greek Salad
Chopped Chickpea Greek Salad.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chopped chickpea greek salad. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chopped Chickpea Greek Salad is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Chopped Chickpea Greek Salad is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chopped chickpea greek salad using 15 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chopped Chickpea Greek Salad:
- Get of Salad.
- Take 15 oz of chickpeas, rinsed and drained.
- Make ready 1 of red bell pepper, chopped.
- Take 1 of yellow bell pepper, chopped.
- Take 1 of green bell pepper, chopped.
- Take 1 of small red onion, chopped.
- Take 15 of grape tomatoes, sliced into eighths.
- Prepare 4 oz of feta cheese, crumbled.
- Take of Dressing.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Get 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Take 1 tbsp of dried oregano.
- Make ready of salt.
- Take of ground black pepper.
Steps to make Chopped Chickpea Greek Salad:
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chopped chickpea greek salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!