Recipe of Quick Onion Beef Noodle (Not Stroganoff)
Onion Beef Noodle (Not Stroganoff).
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, onion beef noodle (not stroganoff). It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Onion Beef Noodle (Not Stroganoff) is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Onion Beef Noodle (Not Stroganoff) is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook onion beef noodle (not stroganoff) using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Onion Beef Noodle (Not Stroganoff):
- Take of Cooking Oil.
- Make ready 1/4-1/2 of onion chopped.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of chopped garlic.
- Take of Approx 1 lb sliced beef.
- Get of Egg noodles.
- Get Packet of Onion Dry Soup/Mix.
- Take 1 (10 oz) of can of beef broth.
- Take 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Take to taste of Salt, Pepper and/or garlic/onion powder (optional).
- Make ready of Parmesan cheese topper (optional).
Steps to make Onion Beef Noodle (Not Stroganoff):
- Boil water for noodles (continue recipe) and cook noodles according to noodle bag.
- Sauté onion and garlic.
- Add beef and sauté on both sides; adding salt, pepper, garlic/onion powder to taste.
- Add onion soup/dip powder packet and sauté for a minute; then add beef broth; let cook for approx 10 minutes on high.
- Add sour cream; stir in.
- Add cooked noodles and stir.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food onion beef noodle (not stroganoff) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!