Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Perfect Pasta Carbonara
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, pasta carbonara. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pasta Carbonara is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Pasta Carbonara is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pasta carbonara using 13 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pasta Carbonara:
- Take 200 g of pasta of your choice (spaghetti/fettuccine/penne).
- Get 50 g of smoked beef/bacon ham (thickly sliced).
- Take 1 of medium size onion (sliced).
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced mushrooms of your choice (shimeji/champignon).
- Take 1/2 cup of fresh milk.
- Take 1 cup of grated cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbs of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbs of olive oil.
- Make ready 1 tbs of all purpose flour.
- Make ready to taste of Salt & pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of beef stock (store-bought).
- Make ready 1/2-1 cup of pasta water.
- Get of Fresh parsley (chopped).
Steps to make Pasta Carbonara:
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food pasta carbonara recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!