Easiest Way to Prepare Quick Quinoa Enchilada Casserole – Slow Cooker
Quinoa Enchilada Casserole – Slow Cooker.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, quinoa enchilada casserole – slow cooker. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Quinoa Enchilada Casserole – Slow Cooker is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Quinoa Enchilada Casserole – Slow Cooker is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook quinoa enchilada casserole – slow cooker using 16 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Quinoa Enchilada Casserole – Slow Cooker:
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Take 1 lb. of ground turkey (or ground beef or ground chicken).
- Prepare 1 of small yellow onion, diced.
- Prepare 2 of bell peppers, diced.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 cup of uncooked quinoa, rinsed.
- Prepare 2 cans (10 oz.) of red enchilada sauce.
- Make ready 1 can (15 oz.) of black beans, drained and rinsed.
- Get 1 can (14.5 oz.) of fire roasted diced tomatoes, undrained.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water or unsalted chicken broth.
- Take 1 tbsp. of chili powder.
- Make ready 2 tsp. of ground cumin.
- Take 1 tsp. of garlic powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp. of brown sugar.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp. of each salt, pepper, smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheese of choice, divided.
Instructions to make Quinoa Enchilada Casserole – Slow Cooker:
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food quinoa enchilada casserole – slow cooker recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!