Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Mediterranean Swordfish
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, mediterranean swordfish. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mediterranean Swordfish is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Mediterranean Swordfish is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have mediterranean swordfish using 11 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mediterranean Swordfish:
- Make ready 2 of swordfish steaks 3/4” thick (8-10 oz. each).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of olive oil, divided.
- Make ready Dash of salt, pepper, and thyme.
- Prepare 1 cup of fennel bulb, chopped.
- Make ready 1 of medium onion, sliced, 2” pieces.
- Take 1 of garlic clove, peeled and smashed.
- Prepare 1 can (14.5 oz.) of chopped tomatoes, juices drained.
- Take 1 can (6 oz.) of black pitted olives, drained, halved.
- Get 1 tbs. of capers, drained (optional).
- Get Dash of tarragon, coriander, & oregano.
- Get 2 tbs. of fresh basil leaves, cut or snipped into thin threads.
Instructions to make Mediterranean Swordfish:
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food mediterranean swordfish recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!