Steps to Make Quick Skillet Veggie Lasagna
Skillet Veggie Lasagna.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, skillet veggie lasagna. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Skillet Veggie Lasagna is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Skillet Veggie Lasagna is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have skillet veggie lasagna using 15 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Skillet Veggie Lasagna:
- Make ready of olive oil.
- Take of onion, diced.
- Make ready of small bell pepper, diced.
- Take of small zucchini, diced.
- Take of sliced mushrooms.
- Get of garlic, minced.
- Take of each dried oregano, dried basil, red pepper flakes.
- Get of uncooked lasagna noodles, broken into pieces.
- Make ready of marinara sauce (Store bought or homemade).
- Take of diced tomatoes, undrained.
- Take of salt and pepper.
- Make ready of ricotta cheese.
- Make ready of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Get of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Take of Chopped fresh basil, for topping.
Instructions to make Skillet Veggie Lasagna:
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food skillet veggie lasagna recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!