Recipe of Favorite Da's Takoyaki
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, da's takoyaki. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Da's Takoyaki is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Da's Takoyaki is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook da's takoyaki using 15 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Da's Takoyaki:
- Get 100 grams of Octopus, cooked.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Chinese chives (or thin green onions).
- Make ready 2 of Eggs.
- Get 50 grams of Nagaimo yam (chopped up roughly).
- Take 150 grams of ○ Flour.
- Make ready 2 tsp of ○ Baking powder.
- Take 1 pinch of ○ Salt.
- Prepare 500 ml of ● Dashi stock.
- Get 100 grams of ● Nagaimo yam (grated).
- Make ready 1 tbsp of ● Soy sauce.
- Take of To taste:.
- Take 1 of Beni shouga red pickled ginger.
- Make ready 1 of Tempura batter crumbs.
- Prepare 1 of Bonito flakes.
- Take 1 of Aonori.
Instructions to make Da's Takoyaki:
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food da's takoyaki recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!