Simple Way to Make Perfect Osaka Okonomiyaki with Beef Tendon
Osaka Okonomiyaki with Beef Tendon. Okonomiyaki is one of Osaka's most famous dishes. Osaka style okonomiyaki's bas is cabbage so the cutting of the cabbage is very important. Close to Osaka is Kobe, which has its own unique style of using slow cooked beef tendons and konnyaku.
Vegan Okonomiyaki is a savoury Japanese pancake made with yamaimo, rice flour, cabbage and tenkasu, topped with delicious okonomiyaki sauce Okonomiyaki is a popular street food in Japan, often referred to as "Japanese savoury pancake". It's mainly made with a batter using flour, eggs and. Family-run Teppanyaki restaurant in Osaka Namba – serving Squid-Pork Okonomiyaki.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, osaka okonomiyaki with beef tendon. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Okonomiyaki is one of Osaka's most famous dishes. Osaka style okonomiyaki's bas is cabbage so the cutting of the cabbage is very important. Close to Osaka is Kobe, which has its own unique style of using slow cooked beef tendons and konnyaku.
Osaka Okonomiyaki with Beef Tendon is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Osaka Okonomiyaki with Beef Tendon is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have osaka okonomiyaki with beef tendon using 31 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Osaka Okonomiyaki with Beef Tendon:
- Prepare of Batter (combine the ※ ingredients beforehand).
- Make ready 500 grams of ※Cake flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ※Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ※Salt.
- Make ready 1 liter of ※The water from boiling beef tendon or use the chicken stock from.
- Get 150 grams of ※Yamaimo yam.
- Get 3 tbsp of ※Bonito flakes.
- Get 15 grams of ※Baking powder.
- Make ready 1 1/5 kg of Finely chopped cabbage.
- Take 1 of Tempura batter crumbs.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Green onions or scallions.
- Make ready 1 of Red pickled ginger.
- Get 12 of Eggs.
- Get of Additions.
- Take 200 grams of Beef tendon.
- Take 200 grams of Thinly sliced pork belly.
- Make ready 200 grams of Boiled octopus.
- Take of To parboil the beef tendon:.
- Prepare 2 large of Water.
- Get 3 slice of Ginger.
- Get 2 of stalks worth The green part of a Japanese leek.
- Prepare of To flavor the beef tendon.
- Prepare 40 ml of Soy sauce.
- Make ready 400 ml of Water.
- Get 25 ml of Sake.
- Get 1 of and 1/2 tablespoon Sugar.
- Make ready of Toppings.
- Get 1 of 10:1 blend Tonkatsu sauce, "Doro" Sauce (a type of thick Worcestershire-style sauce).
- Get 1 of 10:1:1 blend Mayonnaise, milk, plain yogurt.
- Get 1 of Aonori.
- Make ready 1 of Bonito flakes.
The restaurant has been around for over sixty years now and you can complete you okonomiyaki with two toppings. Okonomiyaki is one of nation's favourite dishes in Japan, which is a famous dish from Osaka. Okonomiyaki is available with a huge choice of toppings, but you should definitely try the "Suji, Negi, Konjac Okonomiyaki" which is the signature dish on the menu comes with Beef tendon, scallions. The original Kobe recipe uses beef tendon and konnyaku.
Instructions to make Osaka Okonomiyaki with Beef Tendon:
Beef had been mainstream during the Meiji period and amazing dishes like sukiyaki were invented. Whether or not okonomiyaki was invented in Osaka, it's definitely the city where it caught on and became part of the culture (besides. Okonomiyaki is a Japanese savoury pancake. It differs by region and this authentic recipe is the well known and mouth-watering Osaka okonomiyaki. Osaka Okonomiyaki is a great dish to make with your family and friends if you have a hot plate because you can all cook your Osaka style.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food osaka okonomiyaki with beef tendon recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!