Steps to Prepare Award-winning Chocolate Waffles
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chocolate waffles. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chocolate Waffles is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Chocolate Waffles is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chocolate waffles using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Waffles:
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1 cup of Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Chocolate almond milk.
- Prepare 1 of large egg, lightly beaten.
- Take 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Take of Cooking spray.
Instructions to make Chocolate Waffles:
- Combine the first 6 ingredients in a large bowl with a whisk..
- In a separate bowl, combine the almond milk, oil and egg. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients; stir together until combined..
- Preheat waffle iron..
- Lightly spray heated waffle iron with cooking spray. Add 1/3 cup batter to each segment of iron, spreading batter to edges. Cook 4 minutes or until steaming stops and waffle is crisp and lightly browned..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chocolate waffles recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!