Simple Way to Make Perfect Sweet Potato Hash Brown Waffles
Sweet Potato Hash Brown Waffles.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, sweet potato hash brown waffles. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Sweet Potato Hash Brown Waffles is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Sweet Potato Hash Brown Waffles is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sweet potato hash brown waffles using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Potato Hash Brown Waffles:
- Make ready 3-4 of medium size sweet potatoes.
- Make ready 1 of small yellow onion, skin removed and grated.
- Get 1 of egg, beaten.
- Make ready 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of pepper.
- Get 1 tablespoon of olive oil or coconut oil, plus more for greasing waffle iron.
- Make ready of Preheat waffle iron on medium-high and grease very well.
Steps to make Sweet Potato Hash Brown Waffles:
- Peel the sweet potatoes and shred them with a cheese grater, or even faster in a food processor..
- Peel and finely chop the onion..
- Mix potatoes and onion..
- Add 1 egg and mix well..
- Add salt and pepper..
- Spread 1/3 of mixture in waffle iron. Close, give a short but firm press, and cook until done, about 5 minutes depending on waffle iron.Remove from waffle iron, and repeat with remaining batter. Re-grease waffle iron between each waffle. Garnish with sour cream or maple syrup..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food sweet potato hash brown waffles recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!