Lamb Souvlaki with grilled vegetables salad and tzatziki sauce.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, lamb souvlaki with grilled vegetables salad and tzatziki sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Lamb Souvlaki with grilled vegetables salad and tzatziki sauce is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Lamb Souvlaki with grilled vegetables salad and tzatziki sauce is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook lamb souvlaki with grilled vegetables salad and tzatziki sauce using 28 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Lamb Souvlaki with grilled vegetables salad and tzatziki sauce:
- Get 400 g of leg of lamb.
- Get of Marinade.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Take of Pepper.
- Prepare Sprig of rosemary.
- Take 1 tbsp of dried oregano.
- Get 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Get of Tzatziki sauce.
- Prepare 120 g of cucumber.
- Take 120 g of greek yoghurt.
- Get 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Make ready 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare Sprig of mint.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- Take of Salad.
- Take 1 of sweet romero pepper.
- Take 1 of courgette.
- Get 200 g of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried oregano.
- Take 1 tsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Take 100 g of black pitted olives.
- Prepare of Lettuce.
- Get of Black pepper.
Steps to make Lamb Souvlaki with grilled vegetables salad and tzatziki sauce:
- To make a marinade, mix chioped garlic and rosemary with other ingredients from the section..
- Dice the lamb into 1 inch cubes. Cover in the marinade and leave it in the fridge for at least 3 hours..
- To make tzatziki sauce grade the cucumber. Using hand squeeze the juices out of it..
- Chop up the mint and garlic and mix it together with the other ingredients from the list..
- To make a salad in the bowl drizzle the cherry tomatoes with 1 tbsp olive oil. Add in oregano, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper. Place the tomatoes in 2 sheets of tin foil. Wrap it up.
- Cut the courgettes into thin slices. Brush them with olive oil. Cut pepper in half and brush it with olive oil.
- After 3 to 4 hours of marinating thread the cubed lamb onto the skewers..
- Cook the lamb skewers directly on the pre heated Bbq (medium heat). Cook them for 3/4 minutes from each side..
- Place the cherry tomatoes parcel directly on the bbq and cook for about 4 minutes..
- Grill the courgettes and pepper directly on the Bbq for 2 minutes from both sides..
- Toast the pitta bread on the bbq from both sides.
- In a mixing bowl add in grilled vegetables and lettuce. Mix it all together..
- Plate it up.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food lamb souvlaki with grilled vegetables salad and tzatziki sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!