Tzatziki Sauce. Tzatziki, cacık (Turkish pronunciation: [dʒaˈdʒɯk]), or tarator is a dip, soup, or sauce found in the cuisines of Southeast Europe and the Middle East. Watch how to make Greek tzatziki sauce in this short recipe video. It's so easy to make with simple ingredients, including Greek yogurt, cucumber, fresh herbs, olive oil, lemon and garlic.
Reviews for Photos of Tzatziki Sauce. This tzatziki sauce is a great recipe for showcasing summer produce – it's rich & creamy, bright Tzatziki is a salted yogurt and cucumber dip that's made of strained yogurt, shredded cucumber, olive. You may be wondering, "What is Tzatziki sauce?" This is a classic Greek appetizer (or "meze") made from thick strained yogurt, cucumber, garlic, olive.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, tzatziki sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Tzatziki, cacık (Turkish pronunciation: [dʒaˈdʒɯk]), or tarator is a dip, soup, or sauce found in the cuisines of Southeast Europe and the Middle East. Watch how to make Greek tzatziki sauce in this short recipe video. It's so easy to make with simple ingredients, including Greek yogurt, cucumber, fresh herbs, olive oil, lemon and garlic.
Tzatziki Sauce is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Tzatziki Sauce is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have tzatziki sauce using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tzatziki Sauce:
- Make ready 1 Cup of Cucumber (About 1 Whole Cucumber).
- Make ready 1 Cup of Sour Cream.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Tbl of Lemon Juice.
- Get 1/2 Tbl of Garlic Salt.
- Make ready 1/4 Tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- Take 1/2 Tsp of Dill.
- Make ready 1/2 Tsp of Oregano.
Tzatziki Sauce – such a flavorful condiment that pairs amazingly well with so many dishes, or it makes a delicious dip with fresh vegetables or pita! Tzatziki—Tough to Say, Easy to Make. Let's just get this out of the way (if you're wondering how to OK, now you're ready to try out our tzatziki sauce recipe and serve it to your friends with confidence! Tzatziki – How to Make Tzatziki Sauce Recipe – Yogurt – Cucumber – Garlic Dip.
Steps to make Tzatziki Sauce:
- First, peel the cucumber until all the skin is removed. Next, cut the cucumber in half (lengthwise). Then, use a spoon or other utensil to remove the seeds from the cucumber. Then, use a grater to grate the cucumber into shreds onto a cloth or paper towel (cloth preferred.) Finally, wrap up all of the cucumber shreds into the towel and squeeze as much juice/water out of the cucumber shreds that you can. *Note: Make sure that there aren't any shreds of cloth or paper in the cucumbers*.
- Add the cucumber shreds, sour cream, lemon juice, and spices (garlic salt, black pepper, dill, and oregano) into a bowl..
- Stir until all ingredients are evenly mixed and incorporated..
- Feel free to continue to add ingredients to the sauce until it has the flavor you desire. Then, serve to dip, or store it in the fridge, and allow it to rest..
Learn how to make tzatziki sauce – it's EASY and versatile! Learn how to make tzatziki and enjoy with your favorite vegetables. Easy Tzatziki sauce is light, creamy, and full of bright flavors, making it a versatile sauce. You can use it as a dipping sauce for breads or vegetables, on gyros, or as a condiment. This cool and creamy tzatziki sauce is full of Mediterranean flavor and so easy to make!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food tzatziki sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!