Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Mango-Peach Salsa
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, mango-peach salsa. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mango-Peach Salsa is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Mango-Peach Salsa is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook mango-peach salsa using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mango-Peach Salsa:
- Prepare 1 of mango, peeled, small dice.
- Prepare 2 of small peaches, small dice.
- Get 1/4 c of red pepper, small dice.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of cilantro, chopped.
- Take 1/4 c of red or yellow onion, small dice.
- Make ready 1/2 of small lime, juiced.
- Get to taste of Salt, pepper, olive oil.
Instructions to make Mango-Peach Salsa:
- Combine mangos, peaches, red peppers and onions and cilantro..
- Add salt, pepper, lime juice and oil..
- Serve chilled with chips or atop any grilled fish, pork or chicken dish..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food mango-peach salsa recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!