Simple Way to Make Ultimate Fruit Salsa With Cinnamon Tortilla Chips
Fruit Salsa With Cinnamon Tortilla Chips. Watch me make this fruit salsa and cinnamon chips from start to finish! So I've been slowly updating a few of my favorite recipes on this site and next up is this fruit salsa with cinnamon tortilla chips. This was one of the first recipes that I posted on Divas Can Cook.
We just got back from there and I'm on a Disney high! The highlight for me is always at night on Main Street watching the fireworks. Refreshing, sweet fruit salsa with homemade crispy cinnamon tortilla chips.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, fruit salsa with cinnamon tortilla chips. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fruit Salsa With Cinnamon Tortilla Chips is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Fruit Salsa With Cinnamon Tortilla Chips is something that I have loved my whole life.
Watch me make this fruit salsa and cinnamon chips from start to finish! So I've been slowly updating a few of my favorite recipes on this site and next up is this fruit salsa with cinnamon tortilla chips. This was one of the first recipes that I posted on Divas Can Cook.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook fruit salsa with cinnamon tortilla chips using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fruit Salsa With Cinnamon Tortilla Chips:
- Take 1 pint of strawberries.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pineapples (I used canned).
- Make ready 1 cup of peaches (I used canned).
- Prepare 3 of kiwi's.
- Take 2 Tablespoons of fruit preserve.
- Get of optional) I hardly ever use this unless I'm using all fresh fruit. 6 flour tortillas (8-inch).
- Make ready 3-4 Tablespoons of butter, melted.
- Get 2 Tablespoons of sugar.
- Get 1/2 tablespoon of cinnamon.
- Take of cooking oil.
Such a delicious treat that's sure to be a crowd pleaser! To make the cinnamon tortilla chips, first stir together the cinnamon and sugar. Brush the flour tortillas with butter, then dust with homemade cinnamon sugar. Brush the tortillas with a tiny bit of water to allow the sugar and cinnamon to stick.
Steps to make Fruit Salsa With Cinnamon Tortilla Chips:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Dice up the strawberries, pineapples, peaches and kiwi..
- Place the fruit into a bowl and mix to combine. If using fruit preserve add it in now. Place into the refrigerator to chill. I place mine in the freezer to get it colder faster..
- Spray two baking sheets generously with cooking oil. Set aside..
- Stack tortillas on a plate and slice them into 8 slices. Place the tortilla slices on the baking sheets..
- Melt butter in a bowl In a small bowl, combine cinnamon and sugar..
- Brush tortillas with butter and then sprinkle with the cinnamon sugar mixture..
- Bake for 5-7 minutes. (be careful not to over bake. Tortillas will crisp up more as they cool.) Remove from oven and let cool..
- Notes- I used Grapes,pineapple, strawberries, mango and kiwi. And no fruit preservative. I put some sugar on them after I diced them all up, placed in the refrigerator why I made the chips..
Mix the granulated sugar and cinnamon together and sprinkle on the tortillas, turning to cover both sides. Fresh Fruit Salsa & Cinnamon Tortilla Chips! Then, homemade cinnamon flavored tortilla chips are added to the side for a. The premise behind fruit salsa isn't complicated. Line baking sheet(s) with parchment paper.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food fruit salsa with cinnamon tortilla chips recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!