Recipe of Award-winning Oven Buttermilk Fried Chicken
Oven Buttermilk Fried Chicken.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, oven buttermilk fried chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Oven Buttermilk Fried Chicken is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Oven Buttermilk Fried Chicken is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have oven buttermilk fried chicken using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Oven Buttermilk Fried Chicken:
- Take 200 g of flour.
- Get 100 g of bread crumbs.
- Get of Paprika.
- Get of Pepper.
- Take of Salt.
- Make ready of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare of Garlic Powder.
- Make ready of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 4 of crushed honey and oats granola bars.
- Prepare 500 ml of Buttermilk.
- Make ready 100 ml of melted butter (about 6.5 table spoons).
- Make ready 20 pieces of chicken (which ever you may prefer).
Instructions to make Oven Buttermilk Fried Chicken:
- Coat the chicken in the spices you prefer (paprika, salt, pepper, cayenne, chilli powerder, onion powder, garlic powder etc) and then cover with the buttermilk.
- Let the chicken marinate in the fridge for a minimum of 6 hours in the spice and buttermilk mixture.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour, bread crumbs, crushed gronola bars and spices together. Remember this is the coating off the chicken so make sure it has alot of flavour..
- Once the dry ingredients are mixed together and the chicken has marinated in the marinated. Remove the pieces of chicken from the marinade and coat them in the dry seasoning..
- Once all you chicken has been marinated and then coated with the seasoning, place the pieces on a baking try and brush the top of the chicken peices with the melted butter for golden crispy chicken..
- Bake in the oven for 35-45min at 210 Celsius which is 410 Fahrenheit. (Don't forget to preheat the oven).
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food oven buttermilk fried chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!