Recipe of Perfect Japanese Deep Fried Chicken (Tatsuta Age)
Japanese Deep Fried Chicken (Tatsuta Age).
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, japanese deep fried chicken (tatsuta age). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Japanese Deep Fried Chicken (Tatsuta Age) is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Japanese Deep Fried Chicken (Tatsuta Age) is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook japanese deep fried chicken (tatsuta age) using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Japanese Deep Fried Chicken (Tatsuta Age):
- Take 400 grams of Chicken Thigh.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of Sake (Japanese Cooking Wine).
- Take 1 tbsp of Mirin.
- Take As needed of Potato Starch.
- Take As needed of Lettuce.
- Prepare As needed of Lemon.
Instructions to make Japanese Deep Fried Chicken (Tatsuta Age):
- Remove a bit of the excess fat and born from Chicken. Poke holes on both sides with fork and cut into large bite size (20 – 30 grams/ piece)..
- Mix the Soy sauce, Sake & Mirin in a bowl. Pour it on the Chicken, rub it in to marinate. Leave for 15 to 30 minutes and occasionally turn over. (If you want to freeze the chicken, you can do it then.).
- Wrap the chicken with paper towels and damp dry..
- Just before frying, coat the chicken with potato starch and dust off the excess powder. (Put the chicken & potato starch into a plastic bag. And shake it. You can make coat the chicken with potato starch easily.).
- Heat the frying oil 180 degrees, then put the chicken pieces in. Turn them over and fry till golden brown..
- Place the fried chicken on paper towels to soak the excess oil. Serve it with the lettuce on a dish. Squeeza the Lemon on the fried chicken and eat it..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food japanese deep fried chicken (tatsuta age) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!