Step-by-Step Guide to Make Award-winning Sticky Hoisin Fried Chicken
Sticky Hoisin Fried Chicken.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, sticky hoisin fried chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sticky Hoisin Fried Chicken is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Sticky Hoisin Fried Chicken is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have sticky hoisin fried chicken using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sticky Hoisin Fried Chicken:
- Make ready 600 gr (1.5 lbs) of bone-in chicken, cut into small pieces.
- Take 3 of garlic cloves, grated.
- Make ready 1 cm (0.5 inch) of ginger, grated.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Get of Green onion to taste, separate the white and green parts, chopped.
- Make ready to taste of ground black/white pepper.
- Take of Sauce Ingredients:.
- Take 2 tbs of hoisin sauce.
- Make ready 2 tbs of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- Get 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- Make ready 4 tbs of water.
- Take to taste of ground white/black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cornstarch, dissolved with 1/2 tablespoon of water.
Steps to make Sticky Hoisin Fried Chicken:
- Marinade the chicken pieces with garlic, ginger, salt and pepper. Put in the fridge and let it stand for an hour minimum..
- Preheat the oil for deep frying. Fry the chicken until cooked. Put aside..
- Mix all the ingredients for sauce except the cornstarch mixture..
- Put the sauce mixture and the white part of green onion in a wok. Keep stirring until it is boiling..
- Add the cornstarch mixture. Stir until it gets thickened..
- Add the fried chicken. Stir well for one or two minutes. Sprinkle with the green part of green onion..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food sticky hoisin fried chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!