How to Prepare Speedy Indonesian Crispy Coriander Fried Chicken
Indonesian Crispy Coriander Fried Chicken.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, indonesian crispy coriander fried chicken. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Indonesian Crispy Coriander Fried Chicken is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Indonesian Crispy Coriander Fried Chicken is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook indonesian crispy coriander fried chicken using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Indonesian Crispy Coriander Fried Chicken:
- Get of chicken legs, cut each leg into 4 pieces.
- Take of vegetables oil for deep frying.
- Make ready of Ground spices:.
- Prepare of garlic.
- Make ready of turmeric, peeled, grilled on a pan for a while.
- Prepare of coriander.
- Make ready of salt or to taste.
- Prepare of white pepper peppercorns.
- Make ready of water/coconut water.
Steps to make Indonesian Crispy Coriander Fried Chicken:
- Boil chicken with ground spices until the chicken cooked. Remove from the heat..
- Set aside. Let the chicken cool down then deep fry the chicken until golden brown..
- Serve over warm white rice and Indonesian tomato shrimp paste chilli sauce. Yum 😋.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food indonesian crispy coriander fried chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!