Step-by-Step Guide to Make Homemade Lemon Curd Tart
Lemon Curd Tart.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, lemon curd tart. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Lemon Curd Tart is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Lemon Curd Tart is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have lemon curd tart using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lemon Curd Tart:
- Take of ■tart base.
- Get 1.8 oz of unsalted butter, room temperature.
- Get 2/5 cup of powdered sugar.
- Take 1.5 Tbsp. of egg, room temperature.
- Get 1 cup of cake flour.
- Make ready 3 Tbsp. of almond flour.
- Take 3-4 drops of vanilla oil.
- Prepare of ■lemon curd.
- Get 2 of eggs (L size).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- Prepare 4.2 oz of unsalted butter.
- Take of ■decoration.
- Prepare 2/5 cup of heavy cream.
- Make ready 2 tsp. of granulated sugar.
- Make ready of powdered sugar.
Steps to make Lemon Curd Tart:
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZ2VOg_WKgk&t=13s.
- (tart base) Beat egg lightly until it gets watery. And prepare 1.5 Tbsp. egg. Put the remaining egg in a fridge. Sift cake flour. Sift powdered sugar..
- Make butter smooth. Add the powdered sugar and mix it until it gets smooth. Add the 1.5 Tbsp. egg in 3 parts. Mix each time until it gets smooth..
- Add almond flour and mix it while crushing lumps. Add vanilla oil and mix. Add the cake flour and fold it. When big lumps are formed, gather dough..
- Wrap it with plastic wrap and knead it lightly. Let it sit in a fridge for 3 hours. And then roll out it to a 1/10-inch thickness..
- Wind it around a rolling pin and line a flan ring with it. Remove extra dough..
- Press the dough against the ring. Prick holes and let it sit in the fridge for 30 minutes. Preheat a oven to 392 ºF. 30 minutes later, line it with parchment paper and put tart stones in. Bake it at 338 ºF for 15-18 minutes..
- Remove the tart stones and parchment paper. Bake it again at 338 ºF for 15-18 minutes. Strain the remaining egg (process 2). Put the egg inside of the tart evenly. Dry it in the oven for 2 minutes (338 ºF)..
- (lemon curd) Cut butter into small pieces. Beat egg lightly until it gets watery. Add granulated sugar and mix well..
- Add lemon juice and mix well. Pour it into a pan. Prepare a wet table towel..
- Heat the pan with hot water while stirring. Heat it until it gets thickened. Put it on the wet towel, and stir for a minute. Add the cut butter and mix well until it gets smooth..
- Pour it into the tart base. Cool it down and chill it in a fridge for 3 hours. Add granulated sugar to heavy cream and whip. Put the whipped cream on the tart..
- Sprinkle powdered sugar..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food lemon curd tart recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!