Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Ultimate Orange-Lemon Bundt Cake
Orange-Lemon Bundt Cake.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, orange-lemon bundt cake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Orange-Lemon Bundt Cake is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Orange-Lemon Bundt Cake is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have orange-lemon bundt cake using 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Orange-Lemon Bundt Cake:
- Take of Cake.
- Take 2 1/2 cup of All-purpose flour.
- Take 1 1/3 cup of Sugar.
- Get 1 tbsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Vegetable oil.
- Make ready 5 of Eggs.
- Get 3/4 cup of Orange zest.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Cream of tartar.
- Make ready of Frosting.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of Margarine (softened).
- Get 4 cup of Powdered sugar (confectioner's).
- Get 1/4 cup of Fresh lemon juice.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of Fresh orange juice.
Steps to make Orange-Lemon Bundt Cake:
- Separate the yolks and the whites of the 5 eggs. Set aside..
- Sift together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a bowl..
- Add in the yolks, oil and orange juice. Mix until smooth..
- Add in the zest and continue mixing. Set aside..
- Beat the egg whites and add the cream of tartar. Beat at medium-high speed until stiff peaks are formed..
- Gradually fold beaten whites with tartar into the batter..
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease the bundt pan with butter and sprinkle some flour..
- Pour the batter into the pan and bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean..
- While baking the cake, beat the softened margarine at medium speed with a mixer until creamy. Alternately add in the sugar, orange and lemon juices. You may opt to add more orange juice one tablespoon at a time until you reach desired consistency..
- Once baked, let the cake cool for about 10-15 minutes. This is important. If the cake is still hot when you spread the frosting, the latter will melt so let the cake cool..
- Slice the 'cake top' (the curved top of the cake) so you can get a nice flat top then I sliced the cake into halves so i can put frosting in between the layers..
- Cover the filled cake with the frosting and design however you want..
- I liked mine chilled so i left it in the fridge for an hour or so. Serve and enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food orange-lemon bundt cake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!