Simple Way to Make Favorite Mediterranean Sesame Chicken
Mediterranean Sesame Chicken.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, mediterranean sesame chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mediterranean Sesame Chicken is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Mediterranean Sesame Chicken is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have mediterranean sesame chicken using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mediterranean Sesame Chicken:
- Take of Sauce.
- Make ready of White Wine.
- Take of Tahini.
- Prepare of Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare of Lemon Juice.
- Take of Kalamata Olive Juice.
- Take of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of Turmeric.
- Get of Cumin.
- Take of Food.
- Prepare of Chicken Breast.
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
- Take of Kalamata Olives.
- Prepare of Spinach.
- Make ready of Garlic.
- Make ready of Ground Black Pepper.
- Take of Feta Cheese.
- Prepare of Pasta.
- Prepare of Pasta.
Steps to make Mediterranean Sesame Chicken:
- In a skillet heat olive oil on medium heat. Then add diced chicken, constantly stir. Cook chicken till there is no raw chicken visible..
- Once no raw chicken is visible, and olives and garlic. Continue cooking for about 5 minutes and finish by mixing in black pepper. Let sit on lowest heat..
- Start cooking pasta, strain once sauce (next step) and chicken are ready..
- Heat another skillet and add white wine, lemon juice, and olive juice. Let simmer for 2 minutes, then add tahini and parmesan..
- Let simmer while stirring occasionally for about 5 minutes or until sauce is well mixed..
- Add garlic powder, turmeric, and cumin. Mix in and then add the other skillet and mix..
- With everything mixed well, add spinach and continue cooking on low-medium heat until all spinach is completely wilted ..
- Drain pasta and serve with chicken and sauce over it. Top wth crumbled feta..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mediterranean sesame chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!